Patrick is executive assistant to the CEO and office manager. He joined Valley Vision in 2015 as a co-op intern from Drexel University Sacramento. Since then, he has advanced through the organization; working on a variety of special projects and drawing on his unique experience in both the retail and hospitality industries. As executive assistant, Patrick works directly with the CEO and the board of directors.
Patrick also provides project oversight for Valley Vision’s work with the California Stewardship Network and Epic Trail Initiative. As one of the region’s emerging young leaders, Patrick has helped increase both external and internal stakeholder engagement with next generation professionals. He participates in numerous leadership positions that help advance Valley Vision’s 21st Century Workforce and talent retention and expansion strategies:
- Nehemiah Emerging Leaders Program, Class VIII – graduate (2017)
- Crocker Art Museum YP Group, volunteer (since 2016)
- Drexel Sacramento Alumni Committees, volunteer (since 2016)
- Metro Edge, member (since 2014)
- ULI Young Leaders, member (2015-2016)
- Metro Edge annual Emerge Summit, session lead (2016 and 2017)
- CSN Steward Leaders Group, co-founder—a network of 20 young leaders from throughout the state of California (2017)
Patrick spent his early-twenties travelling with independent bands before moving to Santa Rosa to attend junior college. Those experiences cemented his love for Northern California and his do-it-yourself work ethic. Today, he invests much of his personal time and energy creating a vibrant community and a supportive place for artists and young people in the Sacramento area.
A proud resident of West Sacramento, Patrick graduated from Drexel University Sacramento with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration in 2016. He enjoys exploring the region on anything two-wheeled, eating and drinking at local bars/restaurants, and taking in local art and music.